Friday, February 12, 2010

Does anyone have baby chipmunks for sale, or know where i can get one?

I live in southern Indiana and want to by a chipmunk for my husband.Does anyone have baby chipmunks for sale, or know where i can get one?
Yep, I have 'em for sale actually. I only have about half a dozen left. You can go to my website. Its called www.iminsaneandwantchipmunks.com I hope that I can help you in your time of need.Does anyone have baby chipmunks for sale, or know where i can get one?
Oh, yeah. They're selling them by the load at Walmart. You can even buy one with rabies!
Thats so weird.


I have never seen a chimpmunk for a pet.


Um go on craigslist.com or ebay or something.
Get a sugar glider instead. http://www.sugarglider.com/.
I think it is illegal to have a pet chipmunk....
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment