Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I buy or download a chipmunk and chipettes born to rock 1988 album?

I've been searching for this cd for days, it's like it doesn't exist. If anyone can find a link for this that's around $30 or way under I'll be eternally grateful, this is the song list:





Side one





1. Faith


2. Always on My Mind


3. Walk Like an Egyptian


4. Heaven is a Place on Earth


5. Bad


6. Diamond Dolls


7. La Bamba





[edit] Side two





1. Mony Mony


2. I Want to Dance with Somebody


3. You Keep Me Hangin' On


4. Do You Love Me?


5. The Girls of Rock 'n' Roll


6. Venus


7. Pink CadillacWhere can I buy or download a chipmunk and chipettes born to rock 1988 album?
Yes you need toWhere can I buy or download a chipmunk and chipettes born to rock 1988 album?
found a used one on amazon but its $200 sorry, did you try ebay?





http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps%26amp;field-keywords=born+to+rock+chipmunks
  • real world myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment