Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can I Put A Video in the audacity to make the video sound either chipmunk or deep sound?

Lmao.





I wana do somert on Youtube. Like ';Fred'; Im a Big Fan TBH :]]





SOO YEAHH.... I DOWNLOADED AUDACITY andd. tbh i reaLLy dont no how to get the effetcs like the deep and chipmunk sound after recording myself. ROFL :D





but like even if i did get the effetcs.... i want them to go in a video.


soo my MAIN question





-Can i put the sound from the video on audacity or just the video on audacity and make the sound of the video deep and chipmunk ?








PLEASE ANSWERR IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT COULD HELP ME (: THANK YOU.xo


Can I Put A Video in the audacity to make the video sound either chipmunk or deep sound?
its an audio editor not video editor, goto youtube and enter audacity into the search to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment