Friday, February 12, 2010

What should you do if you take a walk in the park and suddenly find yourself surrounded by a gang of chipmunks?

HA! That is why I always travel with cheetos.


I never leave home without them.





Wait a minute....





I already answered this.





LOLWhat should you do if you take a walk in the park and suddenly find yourself surrounded by a gang of chipmunks?
I stake them out to see who the leader of the pack is...


once i figure that out, I make a made attack for it


the others all go running, and I settle down for a little snack.


What, isn't that what you do???





Love, RoscoeWhat should you do if you take a walk in the park and suddenly find yourself surrounded by a gang of chipmunks?
What would you do in this situation?


These chipmunks only wish for your love and affection....


They want your true love and devotion as well as your full time attention


Is that too much to ask of these creatures?


Now is it?
Adopt three of them. Name them Alvin,Simon and Theodore. Change your last name to Seville.Teach them how to sing.


How's that for an original idea?
Start singing the ';witch doctor'; Love honey


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZj3fH-7鈥?/a>
play dead... oh wait thats for bears.., I would try to determine if they are hostile or friendly. If hostile, I would poke them with the closest stick I can find. If friendly, share my granola bar with them.
A good question bears repeating. Quite a breather this morning.
Close your eyes and start swinging.
Let your greyhound off it's leash. Problem solved.
Talk and they will scatter quickly.
Call Joe Jonas and talk dirty to him. :-)
I would ask if they know Simon, Alvin, and Theodore.
Ninja kick em.
Put on your falcon mask
Could you repeat the question?
Toss them some wood for their very sharp teeth... and get to my car as fast as my leg can carry me.
you might as well surrender
throw them in the nut sack
Imagine a hot girl and chop off wood... then run.
Grab my nuts and run!
I would take them home and teach them how to sing...then post a video of it on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment