Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you make a video where you sound like a chipmunk?

Okay i just bought a flip video camera and i've been making videos now i want to know how to change my voice on the video to sound like a chipmunk. I've seen a lot of people on youtube do it. I have audacity but it only works for audio ....an example of what im wanting to do is on youtube just type in 3seaturtlemagic on the search bar and click on don't judge me...i don't know how to make my voice sound like that and i know it's not that hard to do please help meHow do you make a video where you sound like a chipmunk?
You *nearly* have it!





Get the audio to where you want in Audacity, then import it t the video editing project, sync and mute the audio that is part of the imported video... I hope that makes sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment