Friday, February 12, 2010

Who still watches Alvin and the Chipmunks?

I proudly do, and I'm 18. %26gt;__%26gt; And yes, I do in fact have a life. :O





But I wanted to know if anyone else still does?





The only place I can watch it (Unless I buy the movies) is at Teletoon Retro.Who still watches Alvin and the Chipmunks?
I'm 17 and I love the chipmunks. I have almost all the DVDs and a lot of memorabilia. =) I'm like the hugest fan ever. But I don't care who knows it because you're never too old to enjoy something as long as you actually enjoy it. =) THE CHIPMUNKS/CHIPETTES ROCK!!!!! LOL But I prefer the chipmunks because I'm a guy and therefore relate more with them. ^^Who still watches Alvin and the Chipmunks?
lol i do! and i'm 18 too!
I'm curious as to what this has to do with Travel in Houston, Texas?

No comments:

Post a Comment