Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is there anything I can do about my chipmunk cheeks? (non-surgical)?

I was born with chubby cheeks, I've had them all of my life, and I'm absolutely sick of the sight of them now. My face would look so much more proportioned if I could do something about them. Does anyone have any make-up tips to create a slimmer face? Or are there any facial exercises I can do? Maybe someone can recommend a hairstyle to suit my face:





http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3394/picresized1209409508rszun0.jpg





i'm desperate! lolIs there anything I can do about my chipmunk cheeks? (non-surgical)?
Here's two links that can help you in your situation without resorting to surgery one for make-up tips and the other for hair.





http://slideshow.ivillage.com/makeovers/…





http://www.ehow.com/how_2231827_best-hai…





I hope that they have been of help!Is there anything I can do about my chipmunk cheeks? (non-surgical)?
I also have chipmunk cheeks, A few things you can do.


Use a bronzer with an angled brush, and gently stroke down on the apple of your cheek (above your ear) Now to much though.


Also adding height to the crown of your hair makes your cheeks looks slimmer.


BTW I think your stunning!


( :
you are so gorgeous!!





to tell you the truth, i dont think any natural process is going to change the structure of your face...if it was that easy i think we both would have known about it by now ;)





by the way, i think your face structure is very much an alluring part of your look! don't worry about it, be confident in what you have.
I actually think that you have a very good looking face structure.... but if it bothers you, I would say that a layered cut with the highest layers being below your cheeks, around your jaw line would we a good hair cut to give it less prominence.
Forget the cheeks, your hot! Work on self-esteem.
Lose about 10 pounds. They'll go away.
pfft. that's what you look like. whatcha want? some people don't even have a face.

No comments:

Post a Comment