Friday, February 12, 2010

Do You Like The Alvin & The Chipmunks Remix Of Michael Jackson Songs?

LOL, Remember The Time and PYT is my fave.


';Do you rememb-ah';...


Lmao.Do You Like The Alvin %26amp; The Chipmunks Remix Of Michael Jackson Songs?
No, i only like MJ's voice :)Do You Like The Alvin %26amp; The Chipmunks Remix Of Michael Jackson Songs?
Yeah, they are so cute! My favorite is Thriller, Vincent Price chipmunked is too funny! I also like Dirty Diana and Billie Jean :)


But of course I prefer Michael's voice!





http://www.youtube.com/user/Sandrah2007


^^She has TONS of MJ Chipmunk songs!
That would be absolutely hilarious!!
hahahah, yeah they're funny, i have a few of them on my ipod...





but i prefer michael's versions of course, haha :) x
Haven't heard. :
|I haven't heard any of them..


I should go listen now xD
no
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment