Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What happened to our chipmunks?

This may sound ridiculous, but last month we had several little chipmunks that we would feed peanuts, and got a kick out of their behavior.





However, it seems like they have literally disappeared. What is the explanation? Do they ';move on,'; or are they hunted by other animals? I live in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Please offer any information that you may have. Thanks so much.What happened to our chipmunks?
Hello Mia Not ridiculous at all. I hand raised a baby squirrel and enjoyed her company for 5 years after I released her into the tree in my front yard. Even her family came to me. But the more familiar they became to my front yard, the smarter the neighbors cats became and I actually had to intervene with super soakers full of soapy water. Got any cats in the neighborhood? Just thought I'd share my experience because until I actually saw it happen it never even occurred to me that it could.
  • real world myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment