Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How long do chipmunks live?

I want to know how long a chipmunk is and if its a good petHow long do chipmunks live?
A chipmunks lifespan is 3-5 years.


I raised a chipmunk when i was little my dad rescued for me where he worked. A coyote killed the rest of the family and she was the only one left. I raised it from a bottle.


she ran free in my room and made her a nest under my dresser and stayed there majority of the time.She never bit me unless other people were around and made her nervous They are not much fosr being handled. Their bite definately hurts. I loved my chipmunk, but she only lived two years in captivity. She wasn't the best pet in the world and they need to run free. Keeping these cute little creatures in a cage is no life for them. I do not reccommend keeping one as a pet.How long do chipmunks live?
the lifespan of the eastern chipmunk is about three years maybe slightly more in captivity. I think you should check into door mice they are neat and live longer. Look like little 3 inch fox squirrels
Chipmunks live for about 2 - 4 years. They are curious and cute animals, never show any timidity when approached, but if it's a good pet or not, it'll be your own opinion. I think that if you want a pet that will live longer, you should not choose a chipmunk..

No comments:

Post a Comment