Friday, February 5, 2010

How nurse a chipmunk back to health?

We seem to be having a chipmunk problem around us. They, first got into our dryer vent and into the house. We got the one back out safely. Now we had one in one of them in our window well and I have no idea how he got in there because it has a metal wire fence over the top of it. I got him out but he seems like he's hurt. He's not running away like they normally do. He may have broken a leg or something. I hate just leaving them there to die when it's something like a broken leg. I would call the humane society but they are not open right now. How can I help him now? What do they eat? I'd like to know how to make them well again. Any ideas?How nurse a chipmunk back to health?
First, I don't recommend you help them too much, you should probably seek some 'chipmunk expert' or any animal refugee center.


They might have some ideas and most likely help you with your problem





;)


Try not to move it so it does not get hurt even more for now. You humane society should have an emergency number

No comments:

Post a Comment