Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How to keep chipmunks from under my house siding and under my pool coping ?

These Chipmunks are driving me crazy.How to keep chipmunks from under my house siding and under my pool coping ?
Poison peanuts/wheat work. These are made by the W. R. Sweeney Company. Just leave them out in several locations where you have seen them. Make sure you refill as often as you need to. My guess is that you have so many, killing just a few is not putting a dent in the population. After a few weeks, you will find it is unnecessary to re-fill as often, then not at all. They WILL be gone!





I am amazed of the people out there that get all bent out of shape out of removing rodents. Chip monks are just that. A rodent, as is a rat or a mouse. They are destructive, dirty, and need to be removed. Several years ago, my parents had to have their poured patio removed because these cute little critters tunneled under it to the point it caused it to lower several inches and eventually cracked in two.





Give all the animal/roden lovers a week to clear them out and then the rest they cannot remove, you can. My guess is you won't get one acceptance to your offer.How to keep chipmunks from under my house siding and under my pool coping ?
chipmunk killers!!!!!!! :(
Sign them to a recording contract - especially Alvin.
These cute little critters can %26amp; will do structural damage to your home. I tried everything to rid them. I bought expensive traps, put out poison that was a bad mistake. Tried moth balls that helped some, flushed their holes with water and they dug a new hole. I also tried Bounty dryer sheets or any brand, used a flexible rod and put even used dryer sheets in their burrows.


This worked for me and moved away.
Chipmunk predators.
Use a deterrant like moth ball flakes. Sprinkle a little here and there.
put out poison for them!
Are they by any chance named Alvin, Theodore, etc etc etc.





No they are driving you nuts, and that is the key to getting rid of them. The Common North american ground squirrel aka Chipmunk, go for nuts. So get yourself some live traps, bait them with acorns and catch yourself a Rock Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment