Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have a voice like alvin and the chipmunks, what should i do to make it sound bigger?

Hi


I have a sound like the chipmunks in alvin and the chipmunks and some of my classmates make fun of it. I am 13 but i sound like an elementary kid. Any tip???I have a voice like alvin and the chipmunks, what should i do to make it sound bigger?
Learn to speak from your mouth instead of out of your nose.I have a voice like alvin and the chipmunks, what should i do to make it sound bigger?
Go to somevoice exercise classes and maybe try to sing more often so it gets used to having a deep voice.





And pracise at home singing and talkin how to want to and your voice may change over the years





Hope this helped (:
Its ok when I was 12 I sounded that way now that Im 14 it maturad up alot

No comments:

Post a Comment