Friday, February 5, 2010

Looking for a girls chipmunk toy?

I'm looking for a chipmunk toy but don't know the name of the manufacturer. It was in stores Christmas of 2006 and maybe 2007. It is a plastic chipmunk that is part of a line of fairy toys. I think this particular fairy toy line also made a fairy house or garden. This particular chipmunk toys is geared for girls and has glitter around the eyes and may have a fairy who rides on the back?? Does anybody know what this toy is or where I can get one? I'm wondering why I can't find it anymore, has it been recalled? I do believe this particular chipmunk toy is DIFFERENT than the chipmunk toy in the Disney's Tinkerbell line. Can anyone help?Looking for a girls chipmunk toy?
Wow i really wish i could help...maybe you should try asking this in a different section, shopping maybe. I just don't think you will get the results you want here.

No comments:

Post a Comment