Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MY CHIPMUNK GOT ATTACKED?

My cat attacked a chipmunk and I thought it was dead but then it started running around I caught it and all it's fur on it's tail fell off and now it's tail has dropped off and what's left is purple is there anything I have to worry about If I let it go I'm not sure it will survive long it's eating and drinking but is there anything I can do about it's tail it also has two wet spots on each side of it can't tell if it's hurt or not.Does anyone know where to find acorns it seems to like those,but we can't find much.MY CHIPMUNK GOT ATTACKED?
I do not know much about Chipmunks. (just Alvin Simon and Theodore LOL jk) They only thing I could suggest would be to call a veterinarian that deals with exotic/wild animals or call your local state park or animal reserve and they may be able to tell you. I got advice from a Park Ranger on how to raise a wild baby rabbit who was separated from her mother.





About the acorns, I do not know what area you are in, but if I take a little walk even 15 feet into the woods behind my house there are acorns everywhere. There is actually a website that tells you what chipmunks can eat.





Peanuts


worms


birdseed


bananas


apples


etc


http://www.buzzle.com/articles/what-do-c鈥?/a>


is the website





That is the only advice that I can give right now. Good Luck.MY CHIPMUNK GOT ATTACKED?
If you are giong to feed this chipmunk dont touch the acorns with your hand Put on gloves that you havent worn before. Then call your vet and ask for advice. Hope this helped!
i would seriously call a vet becuse it could be losing blood and you don't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment