Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snake, chipmunk, or cricket in my garden?

It's a constant noise, it's a bit high pitched because someone who's about 60 and male who I asked to listen to it, said ';what noise';. It's sort of like a high pitched one second sound, 0.25second pause, 1 second, 0.25.... it's continuous, like it has a beat and no mistakes. When you get close to it, it stops (sometimes), but when it goes it's ';continuous';. It's almost like a buzzing noise and like 25% sounding like a weird bird...





Do you have any links to snake sounds or anything.





I'm afraid to go in the garden (it's in the midwest states). Snake, chipmunk, or cricket in my garden?
it's a bug---possibly cricket---not a snake or chipmunk.Snake, chipmunk, or cricket in my garden?
whatever it is -let it be. enjoy the wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment