Friday, February 5, 2010

Why are they going to make alvin and the chipmunks 2?

tell me what you think about it do you like it your hate the idea of making it. me i hate it its annoying as hell seeing the movie trailer on TV. alvin and the rest of the chipmunks sings Beyonce and the other songs wow sounds boring. what is the point of making this movie. tell me what you think.Why are they going to make alvin and the chipmunks 2?
There are not a lot of kids movies out, so I personally think whatever kids crap comes out will be a hit. Them singing the ';Put a ring on it'; song, is quite funny, but I bet that's the only good part in the movie. My son wants to see it, but their voices are so freakin annoying, and the humor is so lame. I agree with u.Why are they going to make alvin and the chipmunks 2?
Okay, first off go back to school and learn about question marks. (this thing';?';) and Second, I love them. =) I can't wait. ^_^ I'm gonna see the first showing on the first day, and I'll probably see it several more times. =)
Because there is a huge market for kids movies and every one wants a slice of that pie and sequels tend to do that.





I fully expect a G-Force sequel and one more Air Bud movie.
in a word $$$.





The last one was a big smash in the $ department - a sequal was inevitable. Besides my 4 year old son can't wait to see it.
Yeah the last one sucked. But it did huge at the box office, so of course they were gonna make one.


Hopefully it will bomb. Their voices are so annoying.
They are machocistic bas***** that want to inflict even more pain and suffering to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment