Friday, February 5, 2010

I have a chipmunk in my baseboard heating...HELP!!! I don't want him to die!?

I have a chipmunk in my baseboard heating. He was alive but after my animals chased him around for a while, I'm not sure he's still alive. I've poked at him with a broom but he doesn't move. I don't know if they play dead or what. Anyway, I don't want him dead, I just want him to go back outside. I have the front door open and him barracaded so the animals can't get to him. Any suggestions?I have a chipmunk in my baseboard heating...HELP!!! I don't want him to die!?
You might call animal control they can capture it and relocate it to a better place.I have a chipmunk in my baseboard heating...HELP!!! I don't want him to die!?
Pick him up and put him outside. Odds are he is dead.
  • real world myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment