Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is my drawing of Simon (the chipmunk) good or bad?

Hi! I'm just asking opinions of other people for what they think of my drawing. I copied the drawing from an image that was hand-drawn. I made some manipulations of my own to make the image look better. I drew this image yesterday and spent hours working on this. I made this using the free program ';Inkscape';. Please give your own opinions in order for me to improve my work. Thanks you very much! :)





Link to image: http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>Is my drawing of Simon (the chipmunk) good or bad?
niceIs my drawing of Simon (the chipmunk) good or bad?
I love it!


Its cartoonish which is uber cool.


: ]





Keep up the good work my friend.





-jade.
Looks nice.


The face is great, I can tell this is where you spent most of your time. The hands, on the other...uh hand, need some work. They seem clunky compared to the detail and charm you gave the face.





The colors are interesting. You might considering changing out the red on the knee pads/shoes to something that will compliment the other colors. Pick orange, or green. Even an off-yellow color will work well with this palette.





And lastly, keep at it. This is a nice solid start.
Looks good, only one think i would change is the background, make is something like a park or something. or u can leave it, its not mine, your choice.





Nice work tho!
it looks like a picture u would see on the side of a mcdonalds cup.





Keep working on it.
its pretty good, ur a good artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment