Sunday, February 7, 2010

My computer speakers are making everything chipmunk!?

I have these cheapo computer speakers that were working fine, but after a couple weeks whatever comes through them is turned into a chipmunk voice.


Any idea on any settings I can change within my computer that might resolve this?


These are the 2nd set of the same kind, I thought the first set was a dud since they messed up, so I returned them and bought the same set. I had thrown out one of the packages so I can't return this pair.


Should I just take a loss of my $10 and invest in a more reliable pair like I should have done the first time?


The speakers are a 2.0 USB Realtek HD output.My computer speakers are making everything chipmunk!?
Its a virus, I know it sounds looney but they can effect your hardware's preformance.





I had one that mad my sound very fussy. I ran a scan on spyware doctorm removed it and my speakers where fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment