Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Question about Chipmunk music videos I'm making. Need answer ASAP.?

I was just wondering when I pick songs for my chipmunk videos should I always pick out songs by popularity or just whatever the heck I feel like chipmunking? Reason I asked is I was told by a friend of mine to do only popular songs if you want good comments and ratings. Well I have done that from the start, but now it's getting harder and harder to find popular songs I know. Not to mention I know for a fact that there are unpopular songs that will work when chipmunked. I was wondering should I just go ahead and keep trying to find popular songs which has been unsuccessful for me lately or should I just go ahead and do any song I want regardless if it is popular or not? See I get my rating on popularity on my songs through ITunes. It tells you the popularity on a groups songs when you look up a group (artists). Well I've been typing in various rock artists and trying to do their most popular songs, but it hasn't always worked for my YouTube videos. What do you think I should do?Question about Chipmunk music videos I'm making. Need answer ASAP.?
dude, u should tell me how 2 make da orginal musics to chipmunk version.


anyway, idk bout rock songs, but i think u should check dis websites out.


http://www.nowthatsmusic.com/


got da popular songs dat wer on da radio. or check da websites like


http://hotnewhiphop.com/


they got some brand new hiphop songs. i mean like brand new. so u could remix those ones. hoped dat helped.


can u please tell me how to make chipmunk music?Question about Chipmunk music videos I'm making. Need answer ASAP.?
Two full jobs and you have time to ask this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment