Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Will my chipmunk cheeks ever go away?

I use to be anorexic and then I stopped and about a year later i became bulimic. I stopped being bulimic almost 2 years by now. I havent trown up since. When I stopped trowing up my cheeks got really swollen looking like a chipmunk. Its been 2 years and there still the same size as when I stopped trowing up. This is really bothering me and I just want to die. I want my mom to take me to a doctor about this but Im afraid they wont be able to help me. Plus I have no idea what kind of doctor to see about this. Does anyone know why my cheeks are still huge? Im going to a dermatoligest will they be able to help me with this?Will my chipmunk cheeks ever go away?
a regular doctor to start. ask your mom to take you. it probably has to do with your saliva glands. a dermatologist can't help there, it's not a skin problem.Will my chipmunk cheeks ever go away?
how old are you? i pretty much grew out of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment