Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Survey: My god.. check this out. isnt it the funniest ever chipmunk song.. ? (link inside)?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I7kf-U_Zh_…





listen to it all.. hahahaSurvey: My god.. check this out. isnt it the funniest ever chipmunk song.. ? (link inside)?
hahaa


ur way to cool dude =]





p.s. you look like my crush


lol


the vice principal


ahaSurvey: My god.. check this out. isnt it the funniest ever chipmunk song.. ? (link inside)?
You have too much time on your hands, not really that funny.
Im scared =(
You have strange taste.


Whatever floats your boat.
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i listened to it all boy was it well funny hahaha...lol
Oi up!!! I answered it FOR him, you noob! Whats with the bitching?? I thought it was lame!!! Simple as!!
hah
omg o_o
That is funny!.


Also funny you removed me as a contact?!.

No comments:

Post a Comment