Friday, February 5, 2010

Weird dream about a chipmunk?

I had a dream with a black chipmunk in it! He was as large as a building . I was on top of a hill watching as he destoyed a town. Kind of like a stampede yet I was safe on the hill watching wishing I could do something. I know this is CRAZY . I thought the same thing when I woke up but for all u guys who may know if there is a meaning behind this, Im open to hear it. Thanks!Weird dream about a chipmunk?
To see a city in your dream signifies a sense of community and your social environment. Since you dreamed of a city being destroyed, that could indicate that you are neglecting your social relationships and allowing them to deteriorate. In your dream you are on top of a hill viewing the destruction but helpless to stop it - you may feel that your social life has come undone and you are powerless to do anything about it.





I have no idea what the big chipmunk symbolizes - unless chipmunks have some special meaning to you? However, the color black represents the unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, hate or malice.Weird dream about a chipmunk?
It sounds like you are around something destructive BUT far enough away from it to not fall in the wake of the destruction!! Something in your waking life you might could avoid involving yourself in but if you could you can stop it!!








Do you have family or friends that are not getting along with each other??? You probaly have the power to bring peace to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment