Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's wrong with this chipmunk?

There's a chipmunk on my back porch right now, standing perfectly still but breathing. I though he might've been dead at first, so I went outside and walked right next to him, but he still didn't move. I'm sure he's alive, because I can see the fly on his back moving up and down with his breath, and he titled his head and breathed faster when I went right next to him. I only just got home, so I have no idea how long he's been there.


I left out some seeds and water, in case he's dehydrated.





Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with him, and what I should do?What's wrong with this chipmunk?
Usually chipmunk mothers that have babies in the area will not run away if approached because she doesn't want to leave the nest unattended but for her safety she is standing still till trying to be unnoticed until the ';threat'; (maybe you or another animal) goes away or gets dangerously close enough for her to run off.What's wrong with this chipmunk?
He is stoned!
Maybe shes in shock?...
































.... or having an orgasm
  • real world myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment